Frequently Asked Questions
- What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept PayPal
- Why Isn’t My Order Going Through?
Cart is emptyCredit/Debit card declined by bankPrepaid/Gift card was used as an attempt for payment method (Both are not accepted)Required information during ordering process was incomplete (personal, shipping and payment info)Internet browser timed out due to inactivity (Must refresh browser and start over)
- What should I do If I Made A Mistake On My Order?
Immediately contact us by phone or email and a team member will gladly resolve all of your concerns! EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Is Your Ordering Process?
Ordering process is simply 4 quick steps!
1. Select your favorite items and add them to cart
2. Enter your billing and shipping information
3. Select shipping method
- How Do I Change My Order?
Call or email us regarding all changes to an order!
- Can I Use Separate Billing and Shipping Addresses?
Yes! Just enter billing first then shipping, You will have to uncheck the box that says both billing and shipping are the same.
- Will My Credit Card Information Be Kept On File?
NO.The privacy and Security for all personal information is a priority and we use third-party payment gateway.
- How Much Is Shipping?
Shipping prices vary depending on your location! You can find out how much shipping will cost before you enter payment information!
- How Long Does Order Take To Ship Out?
Normally it takes 2-3 business days for processing!
- Where Do Your Products Ship From?
Mostly all products ship from our facility in 1921 E Warner St Phoenix, AZ 85040-1443, UNITED STATES
There are some products that will be drop shipped from a different faccilty also in Old Town.
- I Only Received Part Of My Order?
Some shipments may arrive in separate packages! Reasoin why is that some items get shipped faster then others or some items are on back order.Please note that most order will be shipped together.
- Have Not Received My Order Yet, Now What?
First check tracking info and see if it was delivered. If it says delivered but never recieved please allow a few more days. Sometime products are delivered late by USPS or scanned delivered by mistake.Then Call or email us regarding the whereabouts of your order!
- Do You Alert Us Once Our Order Ships?
Yes! An email will be sent to you with the tracking information once it ships out to you!
- Where Do I Get Tracking Info?
An email with tracking details will be sent to you the moment your product is shipped out!
- What Mailing Services Do You Use For Shipping?
USPS and UPS.
Returns & Exchanges
- What Is Your Return/Exchange Policy?
Please check out our Returns/Exchnages page.
- Do Restocking Fees Apply If I Cancel, Exchange, or Return An Order?
Restocking fees apply only on a return!
- A 30 day window is provided by us!
Day 1 begins on the date of purchase
Day 30 is the day we must receive returned package from you
- Do You Provide A Return Label If I Decide To Return A Package?
We will provide a pre-paid label for anything that is damaged, miss printed, or defected. For all other cases, return shipping cost are the responsibility of the customer!
- What If My Order Is Defective, Wrong Size, or Incorrect Product
Send us an email with attaching photo(s) and we will send out a replacement within 72 business hours!
- Where’s My Refund?
Please allow up to a week once order has arrived back in our facility.Please allow 2-3 business days for refund to show up in your paypal or your bank.
- How Do I Make An Exchange?
Please check out our Exchanges page or contact us via email or phone.
- How Do I Return My Order?
Please check out our Returns page or contact us via email or phone.
- How Do I Cancel An Order?
Please call us right away at email us at email@example.com
Please note if a product is already shipped you cannot cancel an order until you’ve returned the package back to us!
- Why Is There A Re Stocking Fee?
There is a restocking fee because each product ordered is made on demand just for you. Since they are made just for you we do not re-sell any returns but we actually donate them to people that need it. Therefore that is why we have our re-stocking fee in place.